I hate FHW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate FHW

Remember back when the TV show 90210 spawned a "I hate Brenda" movement? No? Well, anyway, this might be a thread to vent or to offer advice or whatever about our current poster boy for irritation, freeheelwilly.

I'll start. FHW, that post here was a dick move. And it wasn't funny either.
    backcountry in northern New Mexico

Originally posted by televisionary View Post
    FHW, that post here was a dick move. And it wasn't funny either.
    Hmmmm, figured I should look since Willy agreed to self moderate - at least in the Bar & Grill. Either he recanted what he posted, or I'm missing something 'cuz the only thing I see is a post by the Shiek about Willy baiting banishment, but no tracks. As my mother once said, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. What was also expected was an apology if you violated that rule. I'm not expecting miracles, but cleaning up his own graffiti is a step in the right direction.

ain't no turn like tele!

Comment

It worked?!?

Comment

Originally posted by televisionary View Post
        It worked?!?
        You are "cordially" welcome.

ain't no turn like tele!

Comment

Originally posted by Dostie View Post
          cleaning up his own graffiti is a step in the right direction.
          It's an old tactic fhw uses, he back peddles and edits his posts. Continuously baiting, retracting, antagonizing. Different forum, same old schtick.

Comment

Originally posted by repete View Post
            It's an old tactic fhw uses, he back peddles and edits his posts. Continuously baiting, retracting, antagonizing. Different forum, same old schtick.
            Shut up.

Actually, Dostie. I took it down because of Baaahb's ask - not TV's. Whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by freeheelwilly View Post
              Shut up.
              Great advice. Why don't you try it, permanently.

Comment

Originally posted by freeheelwilly View Post
                Actually, Dostie. I took it down because of Baaahb's ask - not TV's. Whatever.

Comment

A 90210 reference? Really? Why not quote Richard Simmons if you're really willing to come out?

Comment

Originally posted by Chugach001 View Post
                    A 90210 reference? Really? Why not quote Richard Simmons if you're really willing to come out?
                    All right! The first gay lame at EYT!

Hey Matt J! Are you on this? Gay lames are cool here, but deleting your post isn't? I want a ruling on this one.

This place is going to be great.
                    Last edited by televisionary; 25 October 2013, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Ah, the all-forgiving winkie emoticon. It's cool then?

Comment

Maybe rugrash thought it was cool when his mancrush** Niall Ferguson did it, too.

** To be clear, I mean "mancrush" in the sense that if the totally hetero rugrash has an irrational love for Niall.

*** Also, rugrash is also not supposed to be an insult of that sort either.

****, this is hard, TV.

Comment

This thread wouldn't have been compete without a deleted post.

Comment

Hey, is there any reason why my posts are being deleted?

Comment

I was referring to Chugach deleting this three winkie emoticon post. TV - can you see my point? It just encourages folks to quote stuff and repost it real quick which I think is kinda redundant. Anyways, Ben I am not deleting your posts and I don't think anyone else is. PM me the details.

Comment

Working...
                              X