The Bitch, Whine and Complain Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bitch, Whine and Complain Thread

Thought we could have a thread dedicated to the above content. The idea is to put it all in one place, so we don't have to stink up or interrupt threads with the off-topic negativity. Craig, nuke this thread if you think it is a bad idea, my bad.

I'll start....Ron, Ron, Ron....bitch, bitch, bitch....Willy, Willy, Willy....whine, whine, whine...navel-gazing, navel-gazing, navel-gazing....complain, complain, complain...drivel, drivel, drivel....ban, ban, ban.

Man, that felt good! Now I can move on...

I looked at Telemark East and did not see anywhere that Ron's posts made anything unreadable. Just lots of pics of people having fun.

Remember, to be an effective mob we need torches and pitchforks!
    Last edited by BillyFromTheHills; 18 October 2013, 10:42 AM.
    Yay!...(Drool)

I really dislike threads like this one.

A couple more posts and I will get to drop the 'junior' member thing. I hate being a junior member.
    backcountry in northern New Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by televisionary View Post

A couple more posts and I will get to drop the 'junior' member thing. I hate being a junior member.
      Well done TV! Not to be too positive, but thanks to your prompt I just noticed that I am no longer a Jr. member. So thanks...whoops, I mean, piss off you prompting bastard...I hate it when people remind me of things! You should be banned!
      Yay!...(Drool)

Comment

billk from ttips, is it? I've been wondering.

you all suck for changing names, whoever you is.

Comment

Originally posted by stevesliva View Post
          billk from ttips, is it? I've been wondering.

you all suck for changing names, whoever you is.
          Yup, Steve...needed a fresh start and less of an identifying name. So, y'all suck too
          Yay!...(Drool)

Comment

What would be wrong with BillK? Huh? Huh?
            Soccer is a game of feet. Hockey is a game of inches.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveK View Post
              What would be wrong with BillK? Huh? Huh?
              Don't push me, I could snap at any moment!

I talk enough stupid sh$t that I'd be embarrassed if anyone I know could identify me...kind of frees me up to let the "id" in me speak up. As it is, TeleDance is a personal friend and knows my personality (and good nature, I hope) but I still flinch when I see him because he is aware of some of the negative crap I spew online.
              Yay!...(Drool)

Comment

Originally Posted by Crowbar
                I think pointing fingers is just what is needed

The problem with finger-pointing is that it doesn't solve anything, stinks up peoples' threads and continues the cycle of negativity. Just use the ignore function! Why point fingers? It's obvious who needs to be moderated.
                Yay!...(Drool)

Comment

Like a bad apple, the problem with ignoring it is that it leads to a entirely rotten forum.

Comment

Nobody is ignoring it...be my guest, point fingers, see how it goes. I get more sick of people whining about others than I do of the original offender. And the whining takes up a disproportionate amount of "space" and energy.
                    Last edited by BillyFromTheHills; 18 October 2013, 12:24 PM.
                    Yay!...(Drool)

Comment

Dammit, this is a hanging curve but I'm striking out. Somebody should have taken a swing at this one already.

Comment

Originally posted by bobs View Post
                        A very small number of people on TTips succeeded in setting the tone and damaging the forums, and we're seeing spill-over of that here.
                        I disagree. Anyone that ever engaged, in any significant way, with a "negative poster" shares responsibility with "setting the tone" and perpetuating their behavior.
                        Yay!...(Drool)

Comment

I am now a "turgid, throbbing" member!

Work for ya, Danno?
                          Yay!...(Drool)

Comment

Originally posted by BillyFromTheHills View Post
                            Nobody is ignoring it...be my guest, point fingers, see how it goes. I get more sick of people whining about others than I do of the original offender. And the whining takes up a disproportionate amount of "space" and energy.
                            Didn't you start this thread for bitching and whining? Also, you suggested that I use the ignore function. Doesn't it make more sense to flush before before the whole joint gets stunk up?

Comment

This isn't improving the quality of the content any.

Comment

Working...
                              X