TR:Powder Creek Lodge, Jan. 4 - 11 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TR:Powder Creek Lodge, Jan. 4 - 11 2014

Got home yesterday from a week of skiing at Powder Creek Lodge. Great weather, great snow, great food, great company. All in all, things could not have been much better. Along with our regular group, the crew from BackcountrySkiingCanada.com was at the lodge as well. Since I was too busy skiing the incredible powder to take many pictures, here are some links to their pictures and thoughts from the first 6 days of the week.I believe they'll be doing a final trip report with more pictures in the next few days.

Backcountry skiing Canada is your resource for ski touring powder in BC and Alberta Canada. We have built a community to encourage safe travel through the mountains, promote a healthy appreciation for Mother Nature, and crank up the fun factor. The site aims to be a one-stop-shop for skiers seeking timely, on-the-money information. Find route descriptions, photos, videos and other like minded people with the knowledge you want. Get involved today!

Backcountry skiing Canada is your resource for ski touring powder in BC and Alberta Canada. We have built a community to encourage safe travel through the mountains, promote a healthy appreciation for Mother Nature, and crank up the fun factor. The site aims to be a one-stop-shop for skiers seeking timely, on-the-money information. Find route descriptions, photos, videos and other like minded people with the knowledge you want. Get involved today!

(Disclaimer: I'm not associated with BackcountrySkiingCanada.com in any way)
Working...
X