Voile Charger BC mounting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voile Charger BC mounting...

I just pulled the trigger on some Voile Charger BC's , 191. Anyone here have any opinions on how they ski relative to the mounting line (boot center) provided on the ski?

I'll be putting some Switchbacks on them. A quick search of TGR provided a couple threads with the typical responses ranging from "well back of boot center to a +1 mount. (AT binders mostly I'm guessing....)

My only other rockered ski is a pair of 2012 Elan Boomerangs which I mounted right on the BC line. They have a less tip rocker and a bit more tail rocker than the Chargers. Work great mounted this way - but not really similar skis.

I'm guessing I could probably go anywhere from a minus 1 to a plus 1 and in the end, not really notice.....but I thought I better ask first just in case. Thanks in advance.

David S

I have Dynafits mounted on factory center on my 181 Charger BCs. They ski great. IME, Voile factory lines are a good place to mount.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Steve View Post
      I have Dynafits mounted on factory center on my 181 Charger BCs. They ski great. IME, Voile factory lines are a good place to mount.
      Thanks Big Steve. Pretty much a consensus of 1. Which is better than none. I'll make it so.

David S.

Comment

Working...
      X