Scarpa Boot Buckle Replacement??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarpa Boot Buckle Replacement??

Anyone know where i can buy this middle strap? The black wire-and-tooth strap that goes into the buckle? Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tele buckle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	89277

Did you try calling Scarpa NA customer service? They've always been really helpful when I've called for parts in the past.

Comment

ditto, call or email scarpa. The have been very good getting me spare parts too, sometimes free. i think the T2 Eco uses a compatible part so they should still have it.

But if scarpa can't help, you could probably bodge together something with parts from this site:
      http://www.ratchetingbuckles.com/rat...ladder-straps/

Comment

Interesting ratcheting power strap on that site. Though I don't think I'll be replacing my Booster straps any time soon.

Wish I still had a ratcheting instep buckle on my new(ish) Tx Comps - the new style buckle (also on the T1 and T-race) is annoying to get on and off, and harder to adjust.

Comment

ditto with the TXPro instep buckle. I have considered replacing it, but not that annoyed, yet. T2X/eco buckle should fit.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonq View Post
            you could probably bodge together something with parts from this site:
            http://www.ratchetingbuckles.com/rat...ladder-straps/
            You're kind of like the Mother Lode, Jason. I used to wish for a "like" button on these forums, but would be inadequate...
            nee, Whiteout

Comment

Thanks All, I posted on a Sunday night with impatience. Monday called Scarpa. They sent me one too small but I'm confident I'll be able to solve it through them.

Comment

Working...
              X