Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lynx reports?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lynx reports?

    Any reports on the new 22 Designs Lynx binding? I was hoping to get one of them but they sold out. What's the word?

    I'm ready to ditch the Meidjo due to the persistant snow buildup problem, but can't go back to 75 mm.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Idaho View Post
    Any reports on the new 22 Designs Lynx binding? I was hoping to get one of them but they sold out. What's the word?

    I'm ready to ditch the Meidjo due to the persistant snow buildup problem, but can't go back to 75 mm.
    I believe the first run is now expected to deliver in February.

    Comment


    • #3
      Bummer. More curious than impatient - anyone know what's happening? Last I heard was that a part wasn't to spec.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TeleSteve View Post
        I believe the first run is now expected to deliver in February.
        2019 or 2020?

        ain't no turn like tele!

        Comment


        • #5
          Bummer indeed. I thought they were out on the snow already.

          Comment


          • #6
            3 week later bump. Any update from 22D?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dostie View Post
              2019 or 2020?
              I heard 2019, but that was some time ago and I don’t want to mis lead anyone. It would be best to check with Chris or Collins.

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm trying to be patient. don't know any info and haven't received any updates (I purchased one directly from 22D). good idea, somebody call and find out!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jnicol View Post
                  I'm trying to be patient. don't know any info and haven't received any updates (I purchased one directly from 22D). good idea, somebody call and find out!

                  January 21st.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Got mine mounted two weeks ago onto a pair of G3 Seekers.
                    Using 2019 Crispi Evo's.
                    Arrived on a Wednesday, mounted Thursday, drove 15 hrs to the Chic Chocs of Quebec Friday then skied them Saturday at Mt. Lyall for starters.
                    Been worth the wait considering I ordered them in November.
                    Using them almost every day locally now that we're home.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Good to hear deliveries are starting. Looking forward to the reports.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by -E- View Post
                        Good to hear deliveries are starting. Looking forward to the reports.
                        Thread in the main forum - https://www.backcountrytalk.com/foru...ar-grill/3895-

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X