Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Head for the hills. The Outlaw's are comin'!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head for the hills. The Outlaw's are comin'!

Reports to come tomorrow.
    Attached Files
    Lift served and proud of it.

You're somebody now! Things are going to start happening to you now........

Comment

What is it?
      “Taking away someone’s opinion is no different than sewing a man’s butthole shut.”

Comment

I don't know, but it's kind of sexual in a proto-cyborg kind of way, don't you think?

Comment

Really nice looking setup, on the Ski Logics. It's too bad that 22 designs didn't build a ski brake that tucks in beside the binding when retracted. My NTN Freerides and Freedoms are the same, with a fixed ski brake width, whether the brake is up or down. This means you can hook your ski brakes sometimes in a T-turn, if the brakes are somewhat wider than the ski.

Comment

Well that cuts it.
            “Taking away someone’s opinion is no different than sewing a man’s butthole shut.”

Comment

Any thoughts on how that brake will rub on the sole of the boot? I remember the V1.0 Freerides caused issues and looked pretty similar.

Comment

Damn they ski good.
                A pair or two of used Freerides will be in the classifieds soon.

Comment

I'd love to see some more video of the step in/step out feature, if you get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheel View Post
                    Damn they ski good.
                    A pair or two of used Freerides will be in the classifieds soon.
                    If they are the 6 hole metal plate version let me know. I need a pair of those. The chrome toe pieces on an older pair of mine are starting to split again. Add in the cracked frames and how nice that new Outlaw looks and I may have to convert on any new skis I get.
                    Last edited by James; 24 December 2015, 08:40 AM.

Comment

I can let a set go for you James. Black. 6 hole metal plate. New blue springs or red used. Your choice. I'm convinced the Outlaw is my binding for the future. QUOTE=James;32683]If they are the 6 hole metal plate version let me know. I need a pair of those. The chrome toe pieces on an older pair of mine are starting to split again. Add in the cracked frames and how nice that new Outlaw looks and I may have to convert on any new skis I get.[/QUOTE]

Comment

I'll work on that. It's slick for sure. With the brakes I find I need to pin the ski down with my pole to get the toe in. Without it's kick, step and ski.
                        Originally posted by Grant View Post
                        I'd love to see some more video of the step in/step out feature, if you get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant View Post
                          Any thoughts on how that brake will rub on the sole of the boot? I remember the V1.0 Freerides caused issues and looked pretty similar.

Plenty of clearance.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by telorti View Post
                            You're somebody now! Things are going to start happening to you now........
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheel View Post
                              I can let a set go for you James. Black. 6 hole metal plate. New blue springs or red used. Your choice. I'm convinced the Outlaw is my binding for the future. QUOTE=James;32683]If they are the 6 hole metal plate version let me know. I need a pair of those. The chrome toe pieces on an older pair of mine are starting to split again. Add in the cracked frames and how nice that new Outlaw looks and I may have to convert on any new skis I get.
                              [/QUOTE]

Just what I am looking for. I am out of town for a while but will be at LL on the 9th.

Comment

Working...
                              X