TTS parts for days, so much TTS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTS parts for days, so much TTS!

Tinkerers and TTS wanabees! Three (or perhaps an almost infinite number of) opportunities for you to hop aboard the TTS bandwagon and spend more quality time in the man cave:

1) TTS Conversion Kit Plus package - $100 plus shipping

Complete conversion kit:
    • TTS Mounting Support Blocks
    • TTS Hardwire Connecting Rods (small size on skis in pic)
    • TTS Dual Climbing Post Heel Riser
    • TTS Heel Throw
    • TTS Compression Springs
    The PLUS part includes another set of short rods, a set of (slightly bent) long rods, two more Voile compression spring sets, and a total of five heel throws. You can try to ask specifics about these parts (which stiffness, which boots will they fit?, etc.) and I probably will not know the answer except the kit mounted on the skis fit my 26.5/27 F3 boots. Feel free to make reasonable separate offers on these Plus parts.

2) Dynafit toes - the older five hole pattern ones (I think they are Verticals) - $100 plus shipping

3) The Big Kahuna complete package - $300 plus shipping - pickup preferred

Everything included in packages 1 and 2, plus a pair of 183cm Atomic Janak skis in good condition, with inserts installed for Dynafit 5-hole toes.

I really don't want to ship so feel free to drive to my close-in Seattle house, traffic is really good now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200308_203714.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	3.98 MB
ID:	101173

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200320_144829.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	101174

DM sent

Comment

The coveted red springs have sold - if I only knew the demand, I would have listed these seperately for big money.

Feel free to make offers on any individual parts (and I will consider what a trip to the post office is worth during the current stay-at-home period).

Comment

Working...
      X