I saw a rabbit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw a rabbit!

Yes, indeed! A white rabbit, and it ran down a hole, and I followed it and - by Jove - a whole other world. With some April Fool's post by the enigmatic and elusive Laura, and some other attempts at humor by Chamonix, regarding my home town of many years. And then the rabbit hole closed, and although there is a link to it on the seldom-accessed Gen'l Info pages (which are for JONGs, anyway) that link did not survive the recent migration of the site, though one does not doubt that El Hefe put a tremendous amount of elbow grease into that project. Anyway, it was quite intriguing when it was there, and I guess now I need to go eat another brownie, cause I don't have the faintest idea how to get back.

If I figured out how to get to the WOT without Dostie's link to the hidden room, you can too. Let's rumble!

Comment

Hahahaha! Something about blasts and pasts! I wanted to insert a gif of the Blues Brothers and getting the band back together but my internet voodoo is broken (and, in life, I've found that, contrary to conventional wisdom, if you don't succeed at a task almost immediately, it's best to just quit). Use your imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post
        If I figured out how to get to the WOT without Dostie's link to the hidden room, you can too. Let's rumble!
        I appreciate the sentiment. Maybe someday when I stop curing at my computer I will try again. I miss the sweet old days when appliances came with readable instructions.

Comment

Working...
        X