Tele Binding Mounting Patterns and Comparisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tele Binding Mounting Patterns and Comparisons

New article on the parent site that you may find useful some day.

Telemark Binding Mounting Patterns

At the moment it is still a bit of a work in progress, but the most asked for templates and comparisons of Binding A with B are up there.

Use at your own risk. Hopefully it helps you prevent trouble when upgrading bindings on an old ski.

Edited to add: A reader just informed me that all those downloads I worked too long on...could be, um, confusing. They're all PDF exports of various layers in a single master Illustrator template file. I turned various layers on/off to show comparisons between bindings. If you view 'em on Chrome or Brave, they look like I planned it. If you view them on Safari or Firefox, every stinkin' one of 'em shows all the layers mashed together. Figured out the fix, but it'll take some time to correct 'em all. Will be adding Bishop BMF to the mix too.
    Last edited by Dostie; 25th August 2019, 08:53 PM.

ain't no turn like tele!

Figured out the trouble ^^^. Not finished upgrading, but all the 22D versus Whatever are done. Most of the Rottefella stuff is done. A few odds and ends to finish 'er up. Probably after Labor Day. Hope these help y'all when you need to do the switcheroo.

ain't no turn like tele!

Comment

Working...
    X