No announcement yet.

Mountain Bike Thread - 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, the Mojo is Lynn's, med frame, X01 build with Roxy women's tune and 11x50 Eagle. 2.35 Nobby Nics and MRP Ramp Control. It fits pretty well at 5'6" and a medium frame. She runs a 50mm stem and 780 bars. Total weight is a little over 26# with pedals. Three of my friends are on Ripley's and I think if the Ripmo was out I would have considered that for me. My High Tower XL fit me great and is a amazing bike. Not the easiest to ride in tight technical trails as it is long and tall. But can really climb.......
    "Just say no to groomed snow"

Comment

Back up to the Tamarack Lake Trail that climbs adjacent to 431(Mt. Rose Hiway) and we were able to get in a lot farther today than we did last week in the videos. So, we got above Tamarack Lake and got stopped climbing the steep ridge on the South side of Proletariat to the Mt. Rose Proper hiking trail. This is a worthy bike trail lots, of doable switchbacks and solid blue level ride. Anyway, today we rode constantly for 1:15 with a little bike hike dealing with snow.

Some pics of today
      Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000477.JPG
Views:	31
Size:	2.52 MB
ID:	96415Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000476.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	8.23 MB
ID:	96416Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000479.JPG
Views:	31
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	96417

Comment

Pads don't work if you leave them in your pack for the uphill. I relearned that lesson this AM, I powered up a feature a bit too hot and bounced off a rock and caught my front wheel between two small stumps, uphill OTB to rock pile. Fortunately going pretty slow, still another scar to add to the bunch.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	P1000521.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.71 MB ID:	96581Click image for larger version  Name:	P1000523.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.76 MB ID:	96582

Comment

Missed yer weenus, eh?

Comment

Working...
          X