How often do you earn your turns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you earn your turns?

That other forum is claiming nobody here earns their turns ... so a poll is in order!
    Always, 100%, lifts are an anathema
    18.75%
    75% of the trips turns are earned
    34.38%
    50% or half full
    9.38%
    25% an excellent effort
    28.13%
    I "earn my turn" in my own fashion
    9.38%

The poll is expired.

Who cares what the noise from the childrens' table claims...

... bunch of developing skiers!

Comment

Local Catskill peaks and trails are in nicely as of late, no need to drive elsewhere. But, still not getting out as often as I'd wish. Earning turns at about 30% of total ski time.

"There's a whole lot of reward on the other side of risk."

Comment

Certainly depends on the year. It's been fugly in the BC this season.

Comment

Originally posted by !ski View Post
          That other forum is claiming nobody here earns their turns ... so a poll is in order!
          If you are not in the Padded Room then you are in the wrong place.
          "Nobody ever got my name right." - Me

Comment

Originally posted by !ski View Post
            and by that "other forum", you mean Ron? Please spare us any future threads like this. He's trying to stir up ****, and you are too. Give it a ****ing rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
              and by that "other forum", you mean Ron? Please spare us any future threads like this. He's trying to stir up ****, and you are too. Give it a ****ing rest.
              Oh. There are other other forums? I only know about the one with midgit redhed pr0n.
              "Nobody ever got my name right." - Me

Comment

Someday I will claim 100%.
                Tell me where you are skiing and what the conditions are: http://mountainhub.com/
                Ski with me: https://www.meetup.com/Sierra-Club-Hiking-Reno/
                Stalk me: https://www.facebook.com/danomike

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker View Post
                  Certainly depends on the year. It's been fugly in the BC this season.
                  This.

Plus this.

I voted for 25%, which is a good approximation, but it depends on the year for sure.

Comment

This.

Trying to stoke the fire of some kind of imagined rivalry between two irrelevant chat forums is weak sauce. But, we've come to expect that from you. BTW, we can all find the NYT's online.

Comment

Yup. How does it feel to be proxy-trolling for [banned person], !ski?

Oh, and I'm in Calif, so there's been no non-resort action for me so far this year. I did do some teles on skating gear though, which would have been well earned.
                      Last edited by bobs; 12 March 2014, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Funny question considering the source... a guy who littered the Rockies thread with photos of lift-served blue groomer runs. Shows photos of untracked snow in the trees while standing on a blue groomer.

Comment

75 or so days in the bush....not a one on a lift.....Will break with the "Boys" a thousand then blast powder over our heads in over two feet of powder....You still whipping Ron when he can't strike back.....kinda wimpy....but then again wouldn't expect much less from some of you....Teleman

Comment

Working...
                          X