• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 800 telemarkers and free beer

http://www.telemarknato.com/festival.html

Both items could easily make me vomit.
    Yay!...(Drool)

Comment

A couple of "things" about this forum could easily make me vomit...the ignore function works kinda like pepto bismal...

Comment

Originally posted by BillyFromTheHills View Post
        HA! Dang Billy!

Comment

800?

So, all of them?

Comment

That's just Vermont. There's a quarter million of them in New Jersey. How to reach them is the question. Oh wait... they call you. Problem solved!

Comment

See you there.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyFromTheHills View Post
                Funny.

Originally posted by aqua toque View Post
                800?

So, all of them?
                Also funny.

Originally posted by Grant View Post
                See you there.

Sad.

Comment

^^^You're right. Free demos of new gear, free lessons, and free beer. What am I thinking?

Comment

Is the beer really free? I used to get comps when Burntmtn would set up a table. So this time (if I make it) I will have to pay for my lift ticket . Might be there for Sunday, they should have good snow.

Skied Stowe today which has a good base, nice and sunny on Spruce, and the Gondola doing cruisers with my son. No lineups anywhere. His skis are so wide, we had to lug them into the gondola for each ride up.
                    Last edited by chamonix; 7 March 2014, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chamonix View Post
                      Is the beer really free? I used to get comps when Burntmtn would set up a table. So this time (if I make it) I will have to pay for my lift ticket . Might be there for Saturday, they should have snow.

Skied Stowe today which has a good base, nice and sunny on Spruce, and the Gondola doing cruisers with my son. No lineups anywhere. His skis are so wide, we had to lug them into the gondola for each ride up.
                      You sure that somewhere two snowboarders are not sitting in the snow with bemused expressions and wondering what happened to their boards? Which begs the question, don't the Gondola cars have snowboard slots? or will the skis flop out of those?
                      "Nobody ever got my name right." - Me

Comment

The gondola cars may have external snowboard/wide ski slots, but the snowboarders I shared the gondola with, said their boards can blow off the gondolas. So they have to carry their boards inside the gondola too. Which is a major PIA. Rumor is they will change the brackets on the exterior of the gondolas this summer.

Comment

Working...
                        X