$200 Two Days plus Lift Tickets
    Ski Santa Fe

Please call 505-982-4429 for reservations

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tony-Forrest_circa-1987.png
Views:	1
Size:	519.2 KB
ID:	89278
    Love the Mountains. Ride the Snow. Reduce your Carbon Footprint. www.SnowCode.org

How many attendees do you usually see at this event? How many instructors?
    Lift served and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheel View Post
      How many attendees do you usually see at this event? How many instructors?
      Attendees - From low dozens to somewhere around 150 in a high snow year.
      Instructors - We usually have a very good instructor to student ratio, around 1:6 or better.

Regardless of the snow, the Tony Forrest weekend is a lot of fun on snow and off. Come early, stay late, ski 'til you can't ski no more.

Dr.Faustus
      Love the Mountains. Ride the Snow. Reduce your Carbon Footprint. www.SnowCode.org

Comment

A friend of mine who is a PSIA L3 used to live in Santa Fe and has been to this many times. He speaks very highly of this clinic. I have heard him mention the name Tony Forrest so many times I feel like I know the guy.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm considering heading down for the weekend. I've never been to Santa Fe, never had a clinic and have never had a a tele lesson. What the hell, why not?

Comment

I'll see you there. I'll be on mountain both days, but busy with the local kids program on Saturday. I should be able to freeheel most, if not all, of Sunday.

Dr.F.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheel View Post
              Thanks guys. I'm considering heading down for the weekend. I've never been to Santa Fe, never had a clinic and have never had a a tele lesson. What the hell, why not?
              Let me know if you decide to come down - I'll just hand you those NTN plates. Maybe have a beer or somepin.
              backcountry in northern New Mexico

Comment

Still up in the air TV. I'm still in negotiations with my boss..... Me.
                I'll let you know.

Comment

Hmmm, this could be interesting. My wife is studying for her EMT re-cert all weekend.

Comment

We had a good turnout this weekend and it was great to see so many freeheelers on the mountain. Given how tight my schedule was I could only tag along with Tony's group for a few runs Sunday morning and afternoon. Regardless, much fun was had and many turns were made.

If you couldn't attend this year, we'll save a spot for you in '15.

Dr.Faustus

Comment

Working...
                    X