Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • revloren
    • Aug 2013

For a while a mourned the loss of knowledge on T-tips, including my own posts, which in a weird way could be considered my 'intellectual property'. But I'm mostly over it. The main thing I miss is the technical chatter, especially the DIY and How to... threads. Maybe it's time for a new retro thread here.

The loss of T-tips to me signaled a minor signpost on the road to answering the question, "Is tele dead?" For me, I sure hope so. Maybe now I can enjoy my ski time with out having to fend off the crowds of adoring groupies.

Comment

• Dostie
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by revloren View Post
      The main thing I miss is the technical chatter, especially the DIY and How to... threads.
      There's a few of those threads already going, but most have already been moved to the Gear section.

My goal is for ALL threads (except obvious WOT stuff) to start in the BC Bar & Grill. If the thread has some legs, but falls off the first page over time, I'm moving them to a more appropriate sub-forum (TR's, Gear talk, etc.) so they can be found more easily over time.

Didja see this thread on TTS DIY tricks?

ain't no turn like tele!

Comment

• aqua toque
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by freeheelwilly View Post
        Selflessly.
        The terms enduringly and endearingly come to mind as well.

Comment

• SkaredShtles
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Dostie View Post
          There's a few of those threads already going, but most have already been moved to the Gear section.

My goal is for ALL threads (except obvious WOT stuff) to start in the BC Bar & Grill. If the thread has some legs, but falls off the first page over time, I'm moving them to a more appropriate sub-forum (TR's, Gear talk, etc.) so they can be found more easily over time.

Didja see this thread on TTS DIY tricks?
          Wait a second... there is more than one forum?!?

Comment

Working...
          X