Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E.Y.T. T-shirt's

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E.Y.T. T-shirt's

    What styles, sizes, colors y'all interested in?

    Style A:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	climber3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	261.8 KB
ID:	90295


    Style T:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	skier3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	243.0 KB
ID:	90296
    18
    Style A: AT front pointing up steep slope
    22.22%
    4
    Style T: Tele skier genuflecting
    72.22%
    13
    Size: S
    5.56%
    1
    Size: M
    22.22%
    4
    Size: L
    38.89%
    7
    Size: XL
    33.33%
    6
    Size: XXL
    5.56%
    1
    Size: XXXL
    0%
    0
    White T
    16.67%
    3
    Black T
    33.33%
    6
    Grey T
    44.44%
    8
    Red T
    0%
    0
    Blue T
    27.78%
    5
    Green T
    27.78%
    5

    ain't no turn like tele!

  • #2
    i have one ragged t-shirt with this on it. Maybe we should add Save Our Snows.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	88988

    Comment


    • #3
      I voted in the poll under protest as I feel the image of a skier of any type detracts from the delightful esotericism of the original work.

      However I do approve of reducing the number of terns to 3. When you think about it 5 did not make sense and was perceptually confusing.





      I'll probably need an XL and a couple M's.

      Comment


      • #4
        Click image for larger version

Name:	EYT t shirt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	208.2 KB
ID:	89012123456789

        Comment


        • #5
          I agree that the image reduces the clean elegance but without it, it is too obscure. What about putting a label on the Urn. "Terns".

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Valdez Telehead View Post
            i have one ragged t-shirt with this on it. Maybe we should add Save Our Snows.

            [ATTACH=CONFIG]11173[/ATTACH]
            You had to hold yourself back from having one of the heli's spinning in flames, didn't ya?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Baaahb View Post
              I agree that the image reduces the clean elegance but without it, it is too obscure. What about putting a label on the Urn. "Terns".
              Can't decide exactly what to add for text. So I'm just keeping it simple and trust those who buy know that it's a conversation starter without the text. With it? Maybe there'd be less to say. YMMV.

              Main point of this post? To let y'all know there's finally a store to buy straps and T's from. Please do. There may be ads on the parent site but those are run to support the products shown, or the shops shown. Little to no revenue from those.

              The new paradigm for niche publishers is to be self sufficient, meaning support comes from the readers buying products, not advertising. Google F'd that up royally.

              Thanks in advance for your support.


              ain't no turn like tele!

              Comment


              • #8
                Sounds like a good idea.

                Those straps are bomber!! Not exactly light (as in I won't carry a bunch for backup), but a great utility strap that you can trust to handle serious loads. Can never have too many!

                The shirts, how do they fit? I rarely get an XL that is too large, but sometimes I do and wish I got the L. Usually when I have to guess like this, I go XL.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jnicol View Post
                  Those straps are bomber!! Not exactly light (as in I won't carry a bunch for backup), but a great utility strap that you can trust to handle serious loads. Can never have too many!
                  Yeah, I didn't realize how bomber they were until they arrived. As you said, great for "serious loads." For normal BC utility they're a bit overkill. Next round I'll diversify with the standard width straps.


                  Originally posted by jnicol View Post
                  The shirts, how do they fit? I rarely get an XL that is too large, but sometimes I do and wish I got the L. Usually when I have to guess like this, I go XL.
                  Good Q. I don't know, yet. Ordered 90/10 blend so they feel like cotton, but last longer. IME cotton will shrink IF you wash warm and dry hot. Even though I shouldn't I always do, so I size up. YMMV.


                  ain't no turn like tele!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    woot!

                    xmas shopping = done

                    (Wasn't crazy about the final choices for design and colour but looking back at the poll results you did indeed listen to the people.

                    So I blame the membership)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      aqua toque,

                      In time there will be other designs and colors. Gotta start somewhere. It IS an esoteric design. Theoretically the next will be more obvious.

                      ain't no turn like tele!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Though I voted for the tele skier genuflecting somebody's gotta mention that that skier must have little to no weight on that back foot.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hindfoot View Post
                          Though I voted for the tele skier genuflecting somebody's gotta mention that that skier must have little to no weight on that back foot.
                          That guy does look like he's poodlin', but looks can be deceiving.

                          ain't no turn like tele!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X