Finally... Blizzard Bushwacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally... Blizzard Bushwacker

I made up my mind on a new pair of skis... Blizzard Bushwacker. But still, I am asking myself in which size: 159 or 166? I am 5'2 or 3" 127 pounds... I think the 166 should fill the bill. Although the 159 are lighter and more nimble (for skining or trees...), the rocker is fairly prononced and they do ski short. Can't get a clear advice on this one. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

What length are most of your other skis? If 165ish - then the 166.

ain't no turn like tele!

Comment

Thanks again Craig... I decided for the 166. I talked this morning with a Blizzard rep confirming that the ski skis short with a tip rocker that runs for 10-15 cm... he told me that there is much more chance that the 159 will feel too short than the 166 will feel too long... Sorry for the formulation; I failed my «Elements of written English» many years ago...

Comment

That was my impulsive recommendation, but since I don't know you or what's in your quiver, I figured I'd pad it. And I agree with the reps conclusion. With the early rise tip the ski is better longer. Shorter for firm snow, longer for when you want more floation, but not too long.

ain't no turn like tele!

Comment

Working...
        X