Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T2 on STP for $150+

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/sca...colorFamily=01

$220 then with the 40% off keycode comes out to about $150.

plus many other boot models.

And many other models to chose from. A lot of decent AT boots too. For those considering NTN - there are Scarpa TX Comps for a good price.

ain't no turn like tele!

Comment

Originally posted by Dostie View Post
      there are Scarpa TX Comps for a good price.
      Provided you have very small feet (23 mondo)

Comment

Ha ha. I scrolled through the page I listed but did not zoom in on the TX Comps. I did click on the T2s - opposite problem - available only in sz 29-31.5. HA! Just lookin' at the ski boot page I'm guessing if the price is super low, as in these two instances, the size run is very limited and average sized feet are out of luck. There were some T2 Ecos in there, and Prophets, and a fair number of Dynafit ZZeus boots too. Even a few TLT5s. And Ones. If you're needing boots, know your size for sure, know a good bootfitter as backup, you should be able to score a good deal there.

ain't no turn like tele!

Comment

awesome! and, because my son has the same size feet, I can pretend it's going to be a gift

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up. If they had my size...

Comment

Those are T2-Xs, which are a really good boot... much better in my opinion than the ecos.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

thanks Paul but not my size. Too bad, I would have picked up a spare pair of Prophets.
                  Last edited by chamonix; 16 October 2014, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Thank gawd the candy-canes aren't in my size. I was going to have to purchase those on principle.

Comment

Working...
                    X