PM Spamming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM Spamming

So either poster propaqin 's account has been hacked or its an outright spammer account.

Just an FYI.

Sorry folks. I was out having fun over the weekend. Never logged in for at least 48 hours. Nuked the perpetrator as soon as I realized what had happened. And two of his aliases. He wasn't hacked. He is a hack. Spammer type hack. If your spam is dated after this morning, then he's still around in another form so let me know. Otherwise, carry on.

ain't no turn like tele!

Comment

Thanks Dostie. While the cat's away...

Comment

@Dostie - I don't check my private messages too much, but I just did and noticed one from this person too.

Comment

SPQR,

What time was the spam message sent to you? If before this morning, no worries. If after, forward it to me, okay?

ain't no turn like tele!

Comment

Originally posted by Dostie View Post
            SPQR,

What time was the spam message sent to you? If before this morning, no worries. If after, forward it to me, okay?
            I assume my message at 9.31AM PST is after the cut off point.

Comment

Nick D,

Forward it to me. I don't think I nuked the spammer until around 10am. I wasn't paying that much attention to time at the time. If it was propaqin, he was nuked. If another name, and after this morning, meaning after Noon, then it's a problem.

ain't no turn like tele!

Comment

Mine was from propaqin and before this morning, I think mine falls into the "nuked" category but I will be more vigilant and check in now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Dostie View Post
                  Nick D,

Forward it to me. I don't think I nuked the spammer until around 10am. I wasn't paying that much attention to time at the time. If it was propaqin, he was nuked. If another name, and after this morning, meaning after Noon, then it's a problem.
                  Ok it's done.

Comment

This may come as a surprise, but much of it can be traced back to Great Britian.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kate-5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	82189

Comment

If I ever need to spy on somebody's phome at least I know who to contact.

Comment

Oops. Reported him before reading this.

FYI, there is a report function in your PM box specifically for this kind of stuff.

Comment

Working...
                        X