Linken: standard 4 holes pattern?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linken: standard 4 holes pattern?

I try to find some informations about Linken bindings... Do they share the same hole pattern as the standard 4 holes bindings? Thanks...

Snapped this pic of the set I currently have for sale....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	linkin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	81789

Does that help??

Comment

Originally posted by Rodbelan View Post
      I try to find some informations about Linken bindings... Do they share the same hole pattern as the standard 4 holes bindings? Thanks...
      I think so. I used them for quite a few years. Here's a link to a template:
      http://www.newtelemarkguide.com/w/im...g_template.pdf

You could put a normal 4-hole binding over the template to see if it matches up. That is, if you have a "normal 4-hole binding."

Comment

Never owned a pair of Linkens but love the way they ski. Looking at the picture I would say no, not the standard 4 hole pattern. Way too short

Comment

a quick measurement is ~4.25 cm from center of front hole to center of back hole.

Comment

Thanks Bergbrice... I have also heard that ther is a small and standard version... on a template I have seen... Or are they one size fits all?

Comment

Spacing for "standard 4-hole" is 111 mm x 26 mm or 4 3/8 x 1 inch. More or less.

Comment

Not standard 4-hole. (Heels don't match the "standard" either) One size fits all.

Comment

Working...
                X