Wild Snow - Meidjo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Snow - Meidjo 3

Is there a change happening? Another tele article in WildSnow?? The Third Wave?

Is there enough...nuance??
    Review of the the Meidjo 3.0 telemark binding, marking an evolution in lightweight, technical backcountry telemark touring equipment.

Don’t the creators of Wild Snow own Cripple Creek BC? I’ve talked with Nick along with their shop and bought Tele gear from them. Rad dudes and easy to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by telenerd View Post
      Don’t the creators of Wild Snow own Cripple Creek BC? I’ve talked with Nick along with their shop and bought Tele gear from them. Rad dudes and easy to work with.
      They do now.

Comment

Originally posted by JackO View Post
        Is there enough...nuance??
        I'm used to talking to Dostie about gear, so there's always greater nuance to his analysis... but it was a pretty good job by the author.
        the fall line is your friend.... resistance is futile

Comment

Cripple Creek is rad - they mounted my skis - they know their stuff big time - interesting on the ownership

tele.skier - couldn't help but rib ya here!

A tele article a week in WildSnow will help build some interest

Comment

I liked the reviewer's bio:

His life goals consist of living long enough to see Scarpa develop a lightweight telemark boot....

I'm running out of time.

Comment

How about the nuance of the wine and cheese in the background of the first photo? Very nice compliment to the finest in French engineering.

Comment

Ha, I noticed the bag of granola in a different picture. Just need some Grateful Dead tapes.

I thought the article was great. Heavy on the details, which -- especially with TTN bindings -- make a huge difference. I was happy to hear someone else say that the low heel riser (as a way to prevent duckbutt engagement) was a great way to go unless you have long flats. If I had one quibble, it's that he didn't discuss snow buildup in the claw.

Comment

I thought this was a great article - plenty of nuance. Beats the pants off of the recent Lynx article they published.

Comment

Working...
                  X