Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zonca
    replied
    He is a long way from you but Johnny Love from telemarktalk.com is a very entertaining tele and retro advocate. His catchphrase is "you don't need that".

Leave a comment:

• Muns
    replied
    dude

Leave a comment:

• Dostie
    replied
    You should definitely contact René-Martin Trudel from/with Absolute Telemark. He's your closest tele fanatic. And Dicky Hall. And somebody up around Gaspe'.

Leave a comment:

• Grant
    replied
    Good luck with your project but remember, as my friend says - "It's just another way to get down the mountain".

Leave a comment:

• bobbytooslow
    replied
    Originally posted by Julian Orzel View Post
    Hello all,

My name is Julian Orzel. I am a third-year student in the Humber College Film and Media Production Program looking for interviewees. For this year's project, I will be creating a documentary about the relationship telemark skiers have with their sport and how its helped them throughout their life. I have had an appreciation for this sport ever since I was a child, when my father shared this passion with me. My goal is to change the perception of skiing in the minds of younger demographics (18-24) and to inspire them to take up the sport. With a focus on the meditative properties of the sport, I want to explore the value this sport has brought to every stage of your life. This would likely take place over a handful of interviews and a day of climbing. Hopefully, we will be able to discuss what the allure to the sport is, how it feels to climb and why its made an impact on your life. Ultimately, I want audiences to experience the centering serenity of telemark skiing and through following the journey of one person's experience with the sport, fall in love with it themselves. This subject is really important to me, so please get back to me soon. I appreciate your consideration! Please contact me via email or phone if you have any interested potential interviewees or any more questions! Looking mainly for subjects in Toronto, Etobicoke and Mississauga.

Thank you,

Julian Orzel
    [email protected]
    (613) - 889 - 8823
    julianorzel.productions
    Humber College
    Was this cut and pasted from a project about climbing?

Leave a comment:

• Julian Orzel
    started a topic Help Share Telemarking with a New Generation - Documentary

Help Share Telemarking with a New Generation - Documentary

Hello all,

My name is Julian Orzel. I am a third-year student in the Humber College Film and Media Production Program looking for interviewees. For this year's project, I will be creating a documentary about the relationship telemark skiers have with their sport and how its helped them throughout their life. I have had an appreciation for this sport ever since I was a child, when my father shared this passion with me. My goal is to change the perception of skiing in the minds of younger demographics (18-24) and to inspire them to take up the sport. With a focus on the meditative properties of the sport, I want to explore the value this sport has brought to every stage of your life. This would likely take place over a handful of interviews and a day of climbing. Hopefully, we will be able to discuss what the allure to the sport is, how it feels to climb and why its made an impact on your life. Ultimately, I want audiences to experience the centering serenity of telemark skiing and through following the journey of one person's experience with the sport, fall in love with it themselves. This subject is really important to me, so please get back to me soon. I appreciate your consideration! Please contact me via email or phone if you have any interested potential interviewees or any more questions! Looking mainly for subjects in Toronto, Etobicoke and Mississauga.

Thank you,

Julian Orzel
    [email protected]
    (613) - 889 - 8823
    julianorzel.productions
    Humber College
Working...
X