You guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys!

Every year about this time - early to mid September, I log in to see if anyone is talking skiing yet.

I log in this year to find you guys HARD AT IT!! Lots of good discussions and research going already. So, what to say? Congratulations! Thanks! Atta boy! Way to go EYT tribe!

These guys never stop. And there are lots of very knowledgable people here who have been at it for years. Bit of a niche market (gear weenie-ness, that is. Which I don't say disparagingly.) but a solid forum for that purpose. Is there a better one?

Comment

We aren't a niche! We are niche within a niche... There's a huge difference. We actually look down on "gear-weenies" as clueless! 🤓
      the fall line is your friend.... resistance is futile

Comment

Originally posted by tele.skier View Post
        We aren't a niche! We are niche within a niche... There's a huge difference. We actually look down on "gear-weenies" as clueless! 🤓
        Sorry. I may not full understand the contours of this universe but my point is this site has value. And people like you are a big reason why.

Comment

yeah, I was joking at just how far down the weenie rabbit hole we go here.
          the fall line is your friend.... resistance is futile

Comment

Well with the recent snow we got here in Wyoming the other day. Its hard not think about skiing. Time to get out the rock skis!

Comment

Working...
            X