No announcement yet.

Lynx '21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That November Japan snow looks pretty damn sweet.

Comment

Found a pair of Lynx on the return table at the local REI. Look to be unmounted. Reason for return was wrong size. Already have one pair and a second I ordered a few days ago. The price on the returned pair is hard to resist.

Comment

Are you keeping them? What V?

Comment

Left them on the shelf but my inner gear whore keeps calling. Looks like V2 to me.

Comment

Originally posted by -E- View Post
            Left them on the shelf but my inner gear whore keeps calling. Looks like V2 to me.
            If less than $350 I'd be reaching for my credit card.

Comment

More laps this weekend and the Lynx continues to kick arse, flawlessly.

I'm curious if anyone who had problems in the past has tried the slightly longer springs and is still having issues? I may not be the best tester in that regard as I had the claw grab less than 3 times and maybe had lack of engagement 1 or 2 times last season on the '20 version.

This weekend, the snow was quite sticky and no grabbing whatsoever. Snow was sticking to my skis from tips to tails, including on the binding, but it didn't create the dreaded bootjack.

Comment

Originally posted by dschane View Post
                More laps this weekend and the Lynx continues to kick arse, flawlessly.

I'm curious if anyone who had problems in the past has tried the slightly longer springs and is still having issues? I may not be the best tester in that regard as I had the claw grab less than 3 times and maybe had lack of engagement 1 or 2 times last season on the '20 version.

This weekend, the snow was quite sticky and no grabbing whatsoever. Snow was sticking to my skis from tips to tails, including on the binding, but it didn't create the dreaded bootjack.
                I have the new springs and flex plates, just need some snow in the northeast and i'll be able to give a report

Comment

Quenton would you be able to post a pic of the old flex plate next to the new one? I was told the only mod was tapered tabs to resist cracks. Didn’t have any cracks on my v2s so 22 didn’t offer to replace them.

Comment

Working...
                  X