Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sierra snowpack, or lack thereof

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamme Ad hominem immature people
    Last edited by laurentbouzaglou; 25 February 2015, 05:18 PM. Reason: immature ad hominem

Wow Jenny, you've really changed i.e. moved to the dark side. I miss the butterflies.

Comment

laaaaaaaame ad hominem
      Attached Files
      Last edited by laurentbouzaglou; 25 February 2015, 05:22 PM. Reason: immature audience

Comment

Wow, that is some truly impressive conspiracy sh!t. I want whatever drugs that guy is taking.

And Lutes, really? You think our (former) fragile butterfly could post that particular form of nonsense? I want some of whatever you're taking, too.

Anyway, it's painfully obvious that this sbx haarp stuff is [email protected] All the navy weather-altering radar was clearly relocated to the east coast this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Baaahb View Post
          ...it's painfully obvious that this sbx haarp stuff is [email protected] All the navy weather-altering radar was clearly relocated to the east coast this season.
          Painfully obvious? Based on what?

ain't no turn like tele!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Lutes View Post
            Wow Jenny, you've really changed i.e. moved to the dark side. I miss the butterflies.
            You're more clueless than Inspector Clouseau if you think the op is Jenny.

The creator of the video that the op posted clearly doesn't know how weather radar works when he talks about the void in the radar returns and doesn't understand that the wind always sinks after it crests the Sierra. He's a kook.
            Last edited by airinwrite; 24 February 2015, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dostie View Post
              Painfully obvious? Based on what?
              The ridiculously cold weather on the east coast. That clearly has taken up all the Navy's weather altering radar.

[that was the humor in my post. but if you want a more serious answer...]

How does this radar work? Radar like that would be worth gaziliions. Why not just cash in, and then do your world dominance thing?

Like all conspiracy theories, this rests on some James Bond fantasy of some Doctor Evil (often the US Government in conspiracy theory world) wanting to subject mass deprivation/slaughter on mankind. Why? How many people are in on this? And what do they all get out of it? (As I said, this weather-altering radar would be worth gazillions.)

It's like the scene you always see in the James Bond movies where Bond is tied to a machine that will, as the ice melts, release a chemical that opens the trap door that drops Bond into the pool with the shark. Why not just shoot him?

I'm sorry, I did not watch the entire video. But I would like to know the purpose of this, according to the conspiracy theorist. To destroy CA's economy? To cause mass water shortages? Why, what do they get out of it?
              Last edited by Baaahb; 24 February 2015, 05:26 PM.

Comment

The ridiculously cold weather on the east coast. That clearly has taken up all the Navy's weather altering radar.

[that was the humor in my post. but if you want a more serious answer...]

How does this radar work? Radar like that would be worth gaziliions. Why not just cash in, and then do your world dominance thing?

Like all conspiracy theories, this rests on some James Bond fantasy of some Doctor Evil (often the US Government in conspiracy theory world) wanting to subject mass deprivation/slaughter on mankind. Why? How many people are in on this? And what do they all get out of it? (As I said, this weather-altering radar would be worth gazillions.)

It's like the scene you always see in the James Bond movies where Bond is tied to a machine that will, as the ice melts, release a chemical that opens the trap door that drops Bond into the pool with the shark. Why not just shoot him?

I'm sorry, I did not watch the entire video. But I would like to know the purpose of this, according to the conspiracy theorist. To destroy CA's economy? To cause mass water shortages? Why, what do they get out of it?
                Who are they?

ain't no turn like tele!

Comment

I suppose "they" are the Navy, It's their radar, isn't it?

Or..whomever it is that has gained covert control of our Navy.

Maybe they're upset about the loss of naval bases and want to drive the people out?

Hey, who's asking the questions here?

Comment

Then there's, you know, the scientists who are studying the current California drought and put actual facts into their discussions. As opposed to the geoengineeringwatch.org dude who says, "The radar pushed the dry air over California." Because radar can, you know, change atmospheric pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by LightRanger View Post
                      Because radar can, you know, change atmospheric pressure.
                      Well, spoilsport, can you prove that radar cannot change atmospheric pressure?

I found this most interesting in your link:
                      Originally posted by LR's notoriously liberal weather 'scientists'
                      This overall setup–with a big Western ridge and a deep Eastern trough–has become known as the “Warm West/Cool East” dipole pattern, and it has been a common feature of recent winters in North America. There are a number of hypotheses currently being investigated regarding the causes of an apparent recent increase in the occurrence of this pattern, though there’s not yet compelling evidence pointing to a singular cause
                      Huh, some scientists. Don't know nuthin.

Comment

The kook in the video says it's genocide.

Comment

Originally posted by airinwrite View Post
                          The kook in the video says it's genocide.
                          Against their own, no less:
                          China Lake, CA
                          Commanding Officer
                          Naval Air Weapons Station
                          1 Administration Circle
                          China Lake, CA 93555-6100
                          760-939-9011 * DSN: 437-9011

Lemoore, CA
                          Commanding Officer
                          Naval Air Station Lemoore
                          700 Avenger Avenue
                          Lemoore, CA 93246-5001
                          559-998-3300 * DSN: 949-3300

Monterey, CA
                          Superintendent
                          Naval Postgraduate School
                          1 University Circle
                          Monterey, CA 93943-5001
                          831- 656-2441/2 * DSN: 756-2441/2

Point Mugu, CA
                          Commanding Officer
                          Naval Base Ventura County
                          Point Magu Naval Air Station
                          521 9th St.
                          Point Mugu, CA 93042-5001
                          805-989-1110 * DSN: 351-1110

San Diego, CA
                          Commander, Navy Region Southwest
                          937 North Harbor Drive
                          San Diego, CA 92132-5100
                          Base Information: 619-556-1011

Commanding Officer
                          Naval Air Station North Island
                          PO Box 357033
                          San Diego, CA 92135-7033
                          Base Information: 619-545-1011 * DSN: 735-1011

Commanding Officer
                          Naval Base Coronado
                          PO Box 357033
                          San Diego, CA 92135-7033
                          Base Information: 619-545-1011 * DSN: 735-1011

Commanding Officer
                          Naval Station San Diego
                          Naval Station San Diego 3455 Senn Rd, Rm 108
                          San Diego, CA 92136-5084
                          Base information: 619-556-1011 * DSN: 526-1011

Commanding Officer
                          Naval Submarine Base
                          140 Sylvester Road
                          San Diego, CA 92106-3521
                          Base Information: 619-553-1011

Seal Beach, CA
                          Commanding Officer
                          Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach
                          800 Seal Beach Blvd
                          Seal Beach, CA 90740-5000
                          562-626-7000

Fallon, NV
                          Commanding Officer
                          Naval Air Station
                          Fallon, NV 89406
                          Base Information: 775-426-5161 * DSN: 890-5161
                          http://www.navy.mil/navydata/bases/navbases.html

Comment

Wow, that is some truly impressive conspiracy sh!t. I want whatever drugs that guy is taking.

And Lutes, really? You think our (former) fragile butterfly could post that particular form of nonsense? I want some of whatever you're taking, too.

Anyway, it's painfully obvious that this sbx haarp stuff is [email protected] All the navy weather-altering radar was clearly relocated to the east coast this season.
                            What part of (chemically induced) change don't you understand? As in it's no longer the Jenny we all knew and loved (in a mean, teasing sort of way, I grant you) because she ran afoul of our evil government??

Comment

Working...
                            X